England Tour of India 2024

Well we are not talking about daily wage laborers here and he is not the only sportsmen in the world who happened to become dad.Footballers in England play even on the day of their child's birth.This doesn't make them love their spouse less.Same way Cricketers travel throughout the year making them almost like an absent parent does this make them a bad parent?Sportsmen respect their profession which gave them to lead a much better life than 99% of the people in world.And please don't relate this to patriarchy BS.And as i said i fully respect Kohli's decision to miss the matches but then he is in best position to decide what's best course for his career.
Ofcourse, he shouldn't be criticised for his personal decision. Just look at the criticism and hate he is getting.

Ofcourse, he shouldn't be criticised for his personal decision. Just look at the criticism and hate he is getting.
I feel the criticism arises from his choices over the years.Apart from India where Cricketers are like demigods no other country allows sportmen to miss matches at their whims and fancies.In football where the workload is much more compared to Cricket,the footballers are not expected to miss any tournament.Here Virat and Rohit Sharma have been missing matches as they wished.Anyway nothing justifies the troll attack on Virat but it is also a fact that he uses his status to do as he wishes.

Well we are not talking about daily wage laborers here and he is not the only sportsmen in the world who happened to become dad.Footballers in England play even on the day of their child's birth.This doesn't make them love their spouse less.Same way Cricketers travel throughout the year making them almost like an absent parent does this make them a bad parent?Sportsmen respect their profession which gave them to lead a much better life than 99% of the people in world.And please don't relate this to patriarchy BS.And as i said i fully respect Kohli's decision to miss the matches but then he is in best position to decide what's best course for his career.

You should not have told this because we are living in a great patriarchal society where n number of laws and reservations are favoured for only one gender yes ie for males only🤣🤣.

Please Drop this topic we are nobody to judge anyone. Let's not speculate without knowing the actual reason. We don't know what he and his family are going through. Any player whether he takes time off for his family or not is their personal decision and we must respect both.

Please Drop this topic we are nobody to judge anyone. Let's not speculate without knowing the actual reason. We don't know what he and his family are going through. Any player whether he takes time off for his family or not is their personal decision and we must respect both.
I agree but once you become a public figure the scrutiny will be there.

Most ruling party members/supporter have made this a opportunity to criticise kohli just because he didn't post/does activities like A kumar, Kangana, Sachin etc.

I feel the criticism arises from his choices over the years.Apart from India where Cricketers are like demigods no other country allows sportmen to miss matches at their whims and fancies.In football where the workload is much more compared to Cricket,the footballers are not expected to miss any tournament.Here Virat and Rohit Sharma have been missing matches as they wished.Anyway nothing justifies the troll attack on Virat but it is also a fact that he uses his status to do as he wishes.
This had to taken by rulebooks and I guess if Virat had opted out means he can opt out as per rules due to his personal reasons( they are human not machines and has a life outside cricket). As we don't know the reason we cannot criticize the decision. This is from the player who had given its all for Indian cricket for 15 years non stop even her wife is unnecessarily brought into with hate directed towards her . This was a huge opportunity for youngster's to show their mettle but sad to say none except yashwasi to some extent are able to do justice as in times to remember in India started the test series with a loss. The youngsters need to dedicate themselves and had to prove years after years to become like Virat and Rohit.

Official vk out for reminder of the series

gicUlnA.jpg

staff his back gets stiff after playing more than 30 balls and he feels pain in his groin while playing forward defence

So Iyer Played 2nd test to face 30 balls only

Squad: Rohit Sharma (C), Jasprit Bumrah (VC), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Shubman Gill, KL Rahul*, Rajat Patidar, Sarfaraz Khan, Dhruv Jurel (WK), KS Bharat (WK), R Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja*, Axar Patel, Washington Sundar, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohd. Siraj, Mukesh Kumar, Akash Deep

Back
Top Bottom