England Tour of India 2024

somnath chakraborty

Contributor
Reaction score
WDZiEe9.jpg

Vizag there for turning pitch
It really won't matter . New Zealand had green tops and England smashed them for 5 rpo. Here also we'll witness the same. The wicket will remain good for first 50-60 overs I suppose so I don't think England should be having any problem scoring runs here especially Joe Root. Scored a double ton on his previous visit to India . The only way India could have won the series is by giving match to Chepauk , Motera to get proper turning tracks .

Such bad choices for test matches. BCCI should shortlist 5-6 venues to play tests every season like England and Australia. Play white ball matches all across the country but keep tests at limited venues

I think England might asked these venues, Hope india will put turning track in all venues from day one, let's see the baseball approach

Still no confirmation about pink ball
Want dharmashala test in pink ball

Under light swinging condition pink ball a treat for test viewing

As last time Ahmedabad produce one of the worst pink ball experience match

Still no confirmation about pink ball
Want dharmashala test in pink ball

Under light swinging condition pink ball a treat for test viewing

As last tome Ahmedabad produce one of the worst pink ball experience match
Pink ball experiment failed badly in India because of the excess lacquer. All the 3 pink ball matches so far in India were a complete failure. Two of them finished in 3 days and one finished in 2 days

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock