England Tour of India 2024

time to drop Bharat and give opportunity to Jurel in the next three tests.
Think Indian team not looking for alternative because of Bharats good keeping inspite of his poor run.
Along with Aswin he batted well in first test second innings.
I didnt saw Any catch he missed in two tests.

Iam not in support of him. Yes , team can try the other 2 available Jurel and sarfaraz.

If Rahul is able to keep wickets then Washington Sundar is also an option who can bat and economic bowler as well .

Last edited:
Ks Bharat is a lucky guy got his farewell reception in his probably last home ground test match

vgWagyH.jpg

Eventually runs matter where both Failed.

KL Rahul & Kohli should replace Iyer & Patidar
I want Kohli to be rested and Sarfaraz to be considered for the 3rd test . Rahul to be the keeper . Patidar should be given the complete series for a better assesment. Also Mukesh Kumar should be sent back to Ranji trophy. He needs to practice a lot on his line and length

I want Kohli to be rested and Sarfaraz to be considered for the 3rd test . Rahul to be the keeper . Patidar should be given the complete series for a better assesment. Also Mukesh Kumar should be sent back to Ranji trophy. He needs to practice a lot on his line and length
But World is not prepare for seen
Avesh + prasidh in 3rd test
If Siraj and bumrah both rested

Also want Pujara to make xi if Kohli not back as it will be fitting farewell for him as rajkot is his home ground although chance is less as indian cricketer and good fairwell never happen

But World is not prepare for seen
Avesh + prasidh in 3rd test
If Siraj and bumrah both rested

Also want Pujara to make xi if Kohli not back as it will be fitting farewell for him as rajkot is his home ground although chance is less as indian cricketer and good fairwell never happen
Bumrah shouldn't be released. India should go with 4 bowlers.

Back
Top Bottom