England Tour of India 2024

Ishan Kishan has diciplinery issues? He is very close to Chahal who was leaking team info to one journo? :ok2:
That's what one news article said when Ishan returned from saf in December.

Anyways... Mukesh Kumar should not be in the squad. Guy is utterly useless. Very timid for a fast bowler. Sarfaraz is a must in the middle.
I say drop Rohit :LOL:the guy is the weakest after Mukesh in the squad.

Last edited:
KeXRR0J.jpg

hg7NpvT.jpg

While I respect his decision,is he pregnant or Anushka?Normal dads to be don’t get this much time from their jobs.
If one can afford to. One should stay with the wife during last month's of pregnancy when they are expecting. Even central government is giving 15 days paid paternity leave. Sadly, we were raised in a patriarchy society where most males don't care about their wife's health. Worse is judging and making fun of others who takes care of their spouse.

If one can afford to. One should stay with the wife during last month's of pregnancy when they are expecting. Even central government is giving 15 days paid paternity leave. Sadly, we were raised in a patriarchy society where most males don't care about their wife's health.
Well we are not talking about daily wage laborers here and he is not the only sportsmen in the world who happened to become dad.Footballers in England play even on the day of their child's birth.This doesn't make them love their spouse less.Same way Cricketers travel throughout the year making them almost like an absent parent does this make them a bad parent?Sportsmen respect their profession which gave them to lead a much better life than 99% of the people in world.And please don't relate this to patriarchy BS.And as i said i fully respect Kohli's decision to miss the matches but then he is in best position to decide what's best course for his career.

Back
Top Bottom