• Welcome to OnlyTech community forums. If you are an existing member of our DreamDTH forums, please use the same login credentials to login here. Create a new account only if you are not registered at DreamDTH before. If you have trouble logging in, please let us know through the contact form.
  • Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Eng News Channnels & Hindi News!

HOUSE-MD

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello All, i just wanted to know if TRAI will ever force English news channels to deliver news only in English or at-least add subtitles so those who pay for these channels assuming them to telecast English news?

One good example: Today at 1230 i tuned on India today and the Indian Home minister was giving an exclusive and the program has no live tag hence it was a recorded one, while the home minister spoke in 100% Hindi the channel made absolutely no attempts to English subtitles hence i turned on another popular eng news channel where another Hindi show was running then i moved to CNBC Tv 18 & later to CNN where they did had English news.

I would be more than happy if overseas DTH such as from Singapore or elsewhere are available at my place so i can atleast heard or read what the Indian home minister has to say in English as none of the Indian english news channels make no attempt whatsoever to take them to its non hindi-viewers who subscribe to them assuming them to show some english content.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G SL vs Eng Test series Live on Ten HD[News and updates here] Cricket 193
K Eng Tour Of Ind 2011: News & Updates Cricket 265
A Breaking PBL live on Star Utsav movies(hindi) and star sports 1(eng) Sports 9
A Seeking Help Plz help me know the music of Extraaa Innings Eng vs IND Sports 2
S Good News ENG Lions tour of WI Broadcast Cricket 2
R Hotstar establishes new high for Online Viewership during the Ind vs Eng Series Digital Streaming Contents 1
R MS Dhoni to be felicitated by Cricket Association of Bengal during Ind vs Eng 3rd ODI Cricket 2
R Saurashtra Cricket Association invite Narendra Modi for first Ind-Eng Test at Rajkot Cricket 1
R India-Eng Test likely in Rajkot this year Cricket 0
S Who will win ICC T20 WC 2016 — WI vs ENG ? Cricket 0
A India-Eng Manchester Test was fixed: Ex-manager Cricket 7
R Pak v Eng : 3rd ODI under betting scrutiny. Cricket 3
G Who will be broadcasting the Ire v Eng one off ODI today? Cricket 4
D Star Sports not showing ENG vs AUS match in HD Cricket 9
G Srinath to be match referee for Eng-SA Champions Trophy semifinal Cricket 0
G WI Tour of Eng Scores & Updates Cricket 123
K Dravid should have retired after Eng series: Ganguly Cricket 2
Bapun Raz Samurai Warriors 2 (2008/ENG/RELOADED) Computers & Hardware 0
M Gooch made full-time batting coach of Eng Cricket 0
S Statistical highlights of eng vs ind t20 2011 Cricket 0