Breaking Disney+ to launch on April 3rd, Hotstar VIP and Premium prices increased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any updates on device policy? Currently it supports two simultaneous streams on Premium plan

Cool!

So, the existing premium users are gonna get the contents without extra cost till the plan expires it seems or are we gonna pay extra?

@JollyLNB bro, Rs 1499 isn't too much for the disney+ contents.

As expected yearly subscription rate is 1499. Not so high.
I think the 399 plan will not give access to English version of contents, like now.

Last edited:
Reactions: iDJ
Cool!

So, the existing premium users are gonna get the contents without extra cost till the plan expires it seems or are we gonna pay extra?

@JollyLNB bro, Rs 1499 isn't too much for the disney+ contents.
Existing customers will get all contents at the same price until current subscription end date. Renewal or new sign ups will be charged at new price.

I encourage people to subscribe today before they change the subs price officially.

So I'm planning to subscribe to Hotstar Premium today @Rs.999. Is it a good idea? Will I get disney+ content from Apr 3? Is there any possibilities that I might miss out on any launch offers?

So I'm planning to subscribe to Hotstar Premium today @Rs.999. Is it a good idea? Will I get disney+ content from Apr 3? Is there any possibilities that I might miss out on any launch offers?
At the worst, your subscription will be prorated if they decide to do so for existing customers. Otherwise, you should be enjoying your subscription.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock