Breaking Disney+ to launch on April 3rd, Hotstar VIP and Premium prices increased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Means hotstar logo changing on April 3rd and next they add new content,Movies right ?

That is really cool! So you can have Indian content (VIP) plus some Disney+ content, without having other English content (Premium). For this a price increase to ₹399 per year is totally justified. But for the all-inclusive pack, ₹1499 is too much; it should have been ₹1199 instead.

Last edited:
I have already confirmed it would launch early this week and finally we got to see many

That is really cool! So you can have Indian content (VIP) plus some Disney+ content, without having other English content (Premium). For this a price increase to ₹399 per year is totally justified. But for the all-inclusive pack, ₹1499 is too much; it should have been ₹1199 instead.

I don't think that's too much! 500 extra for an year is a solid deal in my opinion. Across the world the same is costing 500 per month only,if Disney plus launched as a separate service we would not have complained if they charged 999 per year.

Wasn't the Hotstar VIP annual price Rs.399 even earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock