Disney+ Hotstar new plans effective from September 1

Nothing says about ads. I am worried about them putting ads on premium plan. ☹️
No, it is mentioned there that premium will be ad free except in live content

R1ALxds.jpg

YR9MB3u.jpg

Hotstar

Last edited:
Whatever their statements say now itself I have used /checked same contents in 4 screens at a time...
Clearly mention every time old users use multi screen till there old plans validity if u subscribe 399 plan hotstar in July 2021 than u use multi screen till July 2022
after that new rules apply for them

Clearly mention every time old users use multi screen till there old plans validity if u subscribe 399 plan hotstar in July 2021 than u use multi screen till July 2022
after that new rules apply for them
I am a premium user...So still able to get in 4 screens itself..So what's new in offering 4 screens in new users?

I am a premium user...So still able to get in 4 screens itself..So what's new in offering 4 screens in new users?
I am successful using 3 screens. I don't want to experiment more as I am watching something. Don't want to lose out screens.

I am successful using 3 screens. I don't want to experiment more as I am watching something. Don't want to lose out screens.
If u have another mobile then u can try with that too as 4th screen...

If u have another mobile then u can try with that too as 4th screen...
It should work. I am avoiding doing that as I don't know when the device limit resets after exhausting the device limit.

Earlier it was only allowed on 2 devices.. Now they have increased the device limit in accordance with new plans... They might be testing now if it work properly or not before officially they are offering that so that they may improve that in case of any issues... Thats very common in the tech businesses.

Earlier it was only allowed on 2 devices.. Now they have increased the device limit in accordance with new plans... They might be testing now if it work properly or not before officially they are offering that so that they may improve that in case of any issues... Thats very common in the tech businesses.
I have tested 2-3 months ago itself...Bcoz I wanted to give the credentials to my daughter...
I am already using in 2 devices....2 devices by my daughter...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock