Disney+ Hotstar new plans effective from September 1

I think no.....It asks to reset once the excess device pop-up while logging itself as I have seen...
Reset premium screen limit. Not login limits.

Logout from a device and logging in another is also a headache...Now Needs OTP to login...Or if mail I'd then everyone should add that account in their device...This is for mobile...To link TV app we have to enter the displayed code in mobile app or browser login page...
On Mi TVs we have to directly login using ID. Not codes. I had to login using phone number.

Reset premium screen limit. Not login limits.
It's display only login limit...I didn't find screen limit...

On Mi TVs we have to directly login using ID. Not codes. I had to login using phone number.
Still we have to write mail I'd and password...It's more difficult than codes...

I keep my account logged in on 2 TVs, 2 phones, 2 tablets and occasionally on laptop. Its illogical to assume that I will use more than 2 of these devices at the same time. Device Limitations leads to bad user experience. Hotstar shouldnt have done that

I keep my account logged in on 2 TVs, 2 phones, 2 tablets and occasionally on laptop. Its illogical to assume that I will use more than 2 of these devices at the same time. Device Limitations leads to bad user experience. Hotstar shouldnt have done that
When you pay for one DTH and cable service or telecom service. Do you get to split into multiple connection without paying the extra amount? Here you are having freedom to switch between devices atleast at a resonable price no less. This is done to cause inconvenience and prevent abuses for those who sells their accounts.

When you pay for one DTH and cable service or telecom service. Do you get to split into multiple connection without paying the extra amount? Here you are having freedom to switch between devices atleast at a resonable price no less. This is done to cause inconvenience and prevent abuses for those who sells their accounts.
Comparison with DTH itself is wrong. There is some flexibility which comes with online streaming to take the content wherever I go. International players like Prime, Netflix understands that and has no limitations set. I may as well go for a mobile plan and save some money :)

It is done to cause inconvenience but can't say it was required to prevent abuses, they already ask for OTP to login, how often unknown people selling accounts will share that

Comparison with DTH itself is wrong. There is some flexibility which comes with online streaming to take the content wherever I go. International players like Prime, Netflix understands that and has no limitations set. I may as well go for a mobile plan and save some money :)
I don't know about Prime Video. Netflix was literally the first one who introduced plans with device limit.
It is done to cause inconvenience but can't say it was required to prevent abuses, they already ask for OTP to login, how often unknown people selling accounts will share that
They will share to as many people as they want as long as they are getting the money.

I missed out the DTH part. That's why I am quoting again. I was giving you an example of how you are paying for the service and getting to watch it on screen. For additional screens you will need to upgrade to multiple connections.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock