Disney+ Hotstar new plans effective from September 1

I keep my account logged in on 2 TVs, 2 phones, 2 tablets and occasionally on laptop. Its illogical to assume that I will use more than 2 of these devices at the same time. Device Limitations leads to bad user experience. Hotstar shouldnt have done that
Same with me, though I dont share my account outside home, but I keep logged in to may be 7-8 devices (phones, tablets, TVs, Firestick, VR headset etc) for convenience. I may not be using more than 2 screens at a time in Premuim plan but every time have to login to device ( above 4 limit) based on where I am watching, is pain

I don't know about Prime Video. Netflix was literally the first one who introduced plans with device limit.

They will share to as many people as they want as long as they are getting the money.
AFAIK we can see the logged device list in sunnxt,sonyliv and Lionsgate play Only...Also we can remove them in Device management..
In Sony liv once we login to 6th device then the last listed device gets automatically logged out... sunnxt even doesn't allow the fifth device to login..
In Netflix we can see the list of logged /used devices even long ago but can't manage those devices...Didn't tried by logging more devices than allowed...

S2eFz8L.jpg

I am a premium user....Got this message...

Your Disney+ Hotstar plan is changing from Sep 1! Enjoy your favourites in Full HD and 4K across 4 screens at the same time! Know more: 1kx.in/iF53j4

which plan we will get from september 2nd through jio fiber?
My jiofiber plan ends on august 31st. what is the hotstar plan I get from september 2nd if I recharge Rs.999 plan on my jiofiber on september 2nd?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock