Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

Website favicon updated
nDAh2oY.png

I hate Disney+. Where are the classics like 8 Simple Rules, Melissa and Joey, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Wizards of the Waverly Place? Only thing I am getting is The Simpsons.

I hate Disney+. Where are the classics like 8 Simple Rules, Melissa and Joey, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Wizards of the Waverly Place? Only thing I am getting is The Simpsons.

Sabrina The Teenage Witch is not owned by Disney! It's owned by CBS. Wizards of Waverly Place is only one with Disney+ in US as far as I know. ABC Family(freeform) and ABC are not ending on Disney Plus. However if Hotstar make an effort they can get them once any content deals in place expire.

Last edited:
Sabrina The Teenage Witch is owned by Disney! It's owned by CBS. Wizards of Waverly Place is only one with Disney+ in US as far as I know. ABC Family(freeform) and ABC are not ending on Disney Plus. However if Hotstar make an effort they can get them once any content deals in place expire.
Also The Secret Life of An American Teenager.

Also The Secret Life of An American Teenager.

I don't know if it's owned by Disney or not. Most likely these will get here once they started exploiting library content. As far I explored now in Hotstar not even 15% of the Disney Live Action movies before 2000's are there. On Twitter they are saying they will be adding content in the next few months we have to wait and see.

Is quality wise like 144p,240p,480p,1080p like available in disney hotstar. Coz i only have 1.5gb per day. Tell me plz

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock