OTF Exclusive Disney+ Hotstar added 'Manage Devices' option

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Reaction score
Disney+Hotstar added Device management section in mobile browser...We can now see the logged devices list and remove them...
Edited:- it's available in browser...

5Y4SRGE.jpg
Pac6ms2.png

Last edited:
It seems to be a server side push. Even though I have the latest version of the app, I am not getting the Manage Devices option.

Manage Devices option is available on Hotstar Android app v12.1.5.1065 as well..

WWFsyxF.jpg
Mine is 12.1.3 ...The latest version..Not found...

It seems to be a server side push. Even though I have the latest version of the app, I am not getting the Manage Devices option.
I have downloaded 12.1.5 from apkmirror..It's available in this version...
For Google play store yet to come..

Removal/ logout of a device is secured...Only the account holder can manage devices...Once we click logout we receive OTP to the RMN...We have to submit the OTP in the next page...

For Google play store yet to come..
Yesterday updated via play store update now it's available in the application though I'm unable to confirm as it ls available from yesterday or before that too

Sd2RJpm.jpg

Yesterday updated via play store update now it's available in the application though I'm unable to confirm as it ls available from yesterday or before that too

Sd2RJpm.jpg
In my handsets it's still 12.1.3...
You might got the 12.1.5 update....It's only available in this version....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock