Discussion Discussion about OTT aggregators in India

• Thread starter L3G3ND
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 113
  • Views: Views 18,988
Under the same registered number
took tata binge subscription today. disappointed. except hotstar, none of the apps are registered under mobile number. they created some dummy account and provided subscription

Nothing wrong in it... otherwise people login separately in all apps and then what the benefits they get?

Yeah , I agree. Just asking how ottplay and watcho provide subscriptions?
A bit different in watcho...I got Hotstar super plan activated..once I open from watcho it redirects to installed main app...there mine logged with own premium plan...
I can login separately lionsgate using that same registered number but it asks to subscribe sonyliv,zee5... within the app fancode,and few working fine..manoramamax working fine but no 4k or DD sounds...only HD and stereo...didn't tried few others...

A bit different in watcho...I got Hotstar super plan activated..once I open from watcho it redirects to installed main app...there mine logged with own premium plan...
I can login separately lionsgate using that same registered number but it asks to subscribe sonyliv,zee5... within the app fancode,and few working fine..manoramamax working fine but no 4k or DD sounds...only HD and stereo...didn't tried few others...
So, sonyliv,zee5, lionsgateplay not working with registered mobile number?

Watcho 199 pack recharged But, FANCODE APP not work in my Smart TV. How to solve this issue please.

Jio Cinema content removed from Tata Play Binge app. It used to offer only the free content from Jio Cinema not premium but now even that's gone. Looks like something has changed in the content aggregation deal or maybe a new one including premium may be in negotiations.

OTTPlay Dhamaaka play now Rs 99 for first year with coupon code OTTPLAYDO99

Ybba0zY.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock