L3G3ND

Reaction score
TATA PLAY Binge
Airtel Xstream
OTTPlay
Watcho

Keep on adding....

Last edited:
But incomplete JioCinema content and no fancode hinders it but surely its value for money
I feel Tata Play Binge Mega plan is worth it, considering the number of OTTs bundled. With today's addition of Apple Tv+ and Fuse+ they have 27 OTTs.

Tata Play Binge is an OTT aggregator & Tata Play Binge+ is an Android STB @L3G3ND bro. Kindly edit the first post.

In a way, Amazon Prime Video with channels is also an aggregator!

But incomplete JioCinema content
I'm sure Tata will work out a deal with Viacom 18 for the premium content of Jio Cinema. Jio is still adding content to it's premium catalogue and that may be the reason the deal is getting postponed till the complete content gets added. Harit Nagpal had mentioned they are in talks with Netflix and Amazon prime also, so Jio Cinema premium shouldn't be all that difficult.

I think for tata play binge plus app the tata play stb should be active...
Is it right?
If so it can't be in the list...
On the other hand most other apps likes of watcho doesn't provide the original video resolution and audio formats...no 4k no Dolby Atmos no Dolby vision..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock