Discussion Discovery+ News & Updates

PIP support arrived

KLRQkqW.png
Still no offline downloads though.

Discovery, Inc. Acquired Assets of Ad-Tech Company ZEDO

This acquisition brings key ad technology platform capabilities, including a Supply-Side Platform (SSP) & Real Time Bidding (RTB) capabilities, which enhances Discovery’s global direct-to-consumer (DTC) platforms, improves the consumer experience and drives monetization. As part of the acquisition, Discovery will also onboard employees of ZEDO based in India and the United States.

“Discovery entered the streaming space with the launch of discovery+ and quickly became an industry leader,” said Roy de Souza, CEO and Co-Founder, ZEDO. “With the acquisition of ZEDO’s assets, Discovery will have its own proprietary Real Time Bidding (RTB) platform and SSP to sell advertising programmatically. Discovery’s advertisers will soon have one place to buy advertising on a high-quality set of streaming platforms and reach Discovery’s vast global audiences.”

zIfmT1g.png

That's why I will be taking Discovery Plus through Prime Video when current subscription ends
I'll be doing the same, though sadly my wait will be longer since I had bought a 2 year subscription during the offer period earlier this year. But the streaming quility of Discovery+ is really bad, Prime video quality is too good.

Hopefully, this is a deal for global rights.
No its just for USA..
Under the new pact with NBCUniversal Global Distribution, the Discovery, Inc.-owned streaming service will give U.S. subscribers access to select seasons of 12 NBCUniversal reality TV series.

In discovery plus live sports content available like hotstar or liv which matches not available on sports channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock