Discussion Discovery+ News & Updates

You can use without a Prime subscription. I cross checked with customer service.
No, it is written in term and condition, you should have a prime account to access other streaming apps.

5pXvn1C.jpg

xQaPRMt.png

Not even worth ₹100 anymore. Content is outdated. They need fresh content.

Not even worth ₹100 anymore. Content is outdated. They need fresh content.
They have few good live channels likes of Discovery HD, Animal Planet HD, BBC Earth HD, Eurosports HD and more if we like....i think these r worthy for yearly rs 300/-

They have few good live channels likes of Discovery HD, Animal Planet HD, BBC Earth HD, Eurosports HD and more if we like....i think these r worthy for yearly rs 300/-
New content from BBC Earth comes to Sony Liv. Whatever content they had before they removed most of it. Than AEW pay per views no longer streams live. History TV's new content comes to it's TV channel. It's better to use JioTV to stream channels or even catch-up History TV's show. Even Vice content is barely added.

To prove my point. They put an old show as new content to make the best out of it during sale period.

ondfc2d.jpg

New content from BBC Earth comes to Sony Liv. Whatever content they had before they removed most of it. Than AEW pay per views no longer streams live. History TV's new content comes to it's TV channel. It's better to use JioTV to stream channels or even catch-up History TV's show. Even Vice content is barely added.

To prove my point. They put an old show as new content to make the best out of it during sale period.

ondfc2d.jpg
Live TV is different than OTT u know...instead of subscribing DTH for unwanted channels ..i said as if we like..
Everything Depends...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock