Seeking Help Difference between 48 inch led tv vs 50 inch?

Since you are using 50” currently, I think you should upgrade to a bigger screen, go for Sony 55”.
I wanted to go for 55 but its for my medium sized room and viewing distance is about 10 feet so 55" would be too big and also i dont have space for 55 in the room even i wall mount it. Maximum i can go is 50

You will definitely observe the difference even 2 inches small.because it is not just comparison,its daily view,so your eyes already got some illusion about your 50 inch TV size and Viewing.so small size makes difference.
better go with same or bigger,not smaller.
I checked two tv's 48" and 50" i felt 48 inches one has better picture quality and looks so i was thinking 2 inches size wont make much difference but pq does so thinking to go with 48". I cant go with 55 as its for my room and not enough space.

I wanted to go for 55 but its for my medium sized room and viewing distance is about 10 feet so 55" would be too big and also i dont have space for 55 in the room even i wall mount it. Maximum i can go is 50
Please see if you can make some space for the new 55” tv. Even in a mid size room it will have a great viewing experience. All Sony 55” tvs do not have big bezels so you will not need too much space.

If it is not possible to fit 55” then you may have to stick to 50”. I am not very sure whether Sony currently has any 50” model. Any smaller size screen would be noticeably smaller every time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock