Good News Bought Onida Fire TV edition 32 inch LED TV. Initial unboxing and setup pics

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 3,869
I also wants to buy a 32inch LED TV but too much confuse b/w Mi TV 4A Pro and VU Premium 32inch.
Bro can you tell me the price of this Onida TV and hows the picture and sound quality??
Please reply.

I also wants to buy a 32inch LED TV but too much confuse b/w Mi TV 4A Pro and VU Premium 32inch.
Bro can you tell me the price of this Onida TV and hows the picture and sound quality??
Please reply.
Picture quality is very good, though i did some fine tuning manually from advanced settings rather than sticking with the preset modes. Sound is average, better if you connect to external speakers, i tried with aux connection but it had a lot of static. My home theatre doesn't have an optical port so I've ordered an optical to analog 5.1 channel converter so I'll check with that once it arrives. But overall it's definitely worth the money.
I was in two minds between Mi 4A Pro and this one, but I believe Onida build quality is better than Mi and I didn't want the Android bloatware that Google bundles with stock android devices and I liked the simple fluid interface of fire tv so went for this.
I don't have much experience with VU smart TVs, but I've been using a VU non smart TV since two years in my other room and it has A+ grade panel and even though it is HD ready, the picture quality is as good as full HD and the sound is decent as well.

Congratulations bro😊
By the way, which is the best secondary brand for TVs?
If your requirement is a low budget, non smart LED tv then I'd suggest you check out Kevin brand. It has A+ grade display panel so it has good visual quality and it is under make in India initiative so the price is subsidised.

Picture quality is very good, though i did some fine tuning manually from advanced settings rather than sticking with the preset modes. Sound is average, better if you connect to external speakers, i tried with aux connection but it had a lot of static. My home theatre doesn't have an optical port so I've ordered an optical to analog 5.1 channel converter so I'll check with that once it arrives. But overall it's definitely worth the money.
I was in two minds between Mi 4A Pro and this one, but I believe Onida build quality is better than Mi and I didn't want the Android bloatware that Google bundles with stock android devices and I liked the simple fluid interface of fire tv so went for this.
I don't have much experience with VU smart TVs, but I've been using a VU non smart TV since two years in my other room and it has A+ grade panel and even though it is HD ready, the picture quality is as good as full HD and the sound is decent as well.
Thanks for your detailed review bro... this review will help me a lot.

Congratulations Bro... Ordered 43" Model 2days ago at 17.5k(after Card discount).I Think i made good choice choosing it over MI/VU. I will pm you if i need any help.TIA.

Only thing I find annoying with this Tv is that I can't manually Change the aspect ratio of the video playing on the OTT apps, like if a video has an aspect ratio of 19:9 instead of 16:9 I get black bears on the top and bottom. With Chromecast or fire tv stick I can zoom the picture using the tv remote but when the fire os is running on the TV itself and the OTT apps are installed on it then there is no way to change the aspect ratio of the video manually, that option is only there for HDMI inputs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock