Good News Bought Onida Fire TV edition 32 inch LED TV. Initial unboxing and setup pics

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 3,862

Esmail

Senior Editor, OnlyTech
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
I bought the Onida Fire TV edition smart LED TV which comes with inbuilt Amazon Fire TV. Just finished setting it up, it's very smooth in the operation and navigation through the menus. As soon as I powered it on, it checked for connectivity, I have plugged it in with an ethernet cable instead of wifi and it updated to the latest software version. Setup requires an Amazon account and you can create one if you don't have one already. All major streaming apps are already present so there is nothing major missing apart from Apple Tv+ app if you use that. I decided to go for this instead of the Mi TV4A pro since I prefer the forked android interface of Fire OS over the standard Android Tv OS. Also the remote has dedicated play/pause rewind forward buttons that are missing in the Mi Tv remote. The remote has dedicated hotkeys for Netflix, Amazon Prime video, Zee5 and Sony Liv. The voice control through Alexa is as good as the standard Google assistant.
fXHCkXt.jpg

uGLWVAy.jpg

7fxxms6.jpg

WA3cbSE.jpg

ldWNr20.jpg

Congratulations bro.

What's the use of button next to volume keys?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock