Breaking Democracy At Stake, Things Not In Order: 4 Supreme Court Judges

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 120
  • Views Views: Views 13,828

No body in govt will accept the biggest success of demo, taking out money equation in the UP election which lead to huge win for BJP after all there is no money to distribute among voters by then ruling party

Last edited:
Watched PM interview on zee PM indirectly opposed decision of one of 4 judges verdict that says anthem is not mandated in Cinema hall:mad:
Must say the interview not looking more than film shooting and in that interview PM indirectly accepted the failure of demonetisation

Did u see the full interview ??? He didnt accept failure coz there was no failure.

He said dont judge me on DeMo and GST alone, there are other things also to be seen.

This doesnt mean its failure.

Did u see the full interview ??? He didnt accept failure coz there was no failure.

He said dont judge me on DeMo and GST alone, there are other things also to be seen.

One good thing happened is that India got promoted by international rating agencies so getting loan is easier now with low interest than earlier also big jump in easy of doing business by world bank report but still long way to go as we are 100 now

Why not to judge on demonetisation and gst?The govt. is judged on basis of decision that affect all people not small scheme that are only for poor and it greatly shatterred the employment which was already decreasing and now I doubt not only the result but also the aim as I am afraid that this was merely a political stunt!:cry:

Last edited:
Why not to judge on demonetisation and gst?The govt. is judged on basis of decision that affect all people not small scheme that are only for poor and it greatly shatterred the employment which was already decreasing and now I doubt not only the result but also the aim as I am afraid that this was merely a political stunt!:cry:

Well in his argument modi ji will say people are judging him and giving verdict in terms of elections win. Now how will you counteract his argument ? Going by his political win you must then say demo and GST is a must which people wanted for long

Last edited:
Well in his argument modi ji will say people are judging him and giving verdict in terms of elections win. Now how will you counteract his argument ?
I(or anybody else) single handedly can't to do anything It need all people to join hand and i am afraid that is not going to happen anytime soon!

I(or anybody else) single handedly can't to do anything It need all people to join hand and i am afraid that is not going to happen anytime soon!

Yep it's all depends upon perspective. Some will say demo and GST is failed as all money comes to RBI whereas other will say it's bcoz of these steps black money reduced in system which is reflected in direct tax compliance which is up by 20 %.

Congress circulates draft proposal to move impeachment motion against CJI Dipak Misra: Reports - Times of India ►

The draft impeachment motion against the Chief Justice has already been signed by Congress heavyweights, and the Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) has decided to support it, NCP leader and senior advocate Majeed Memon told Times Now.

"The Congress being the largest opposition party has little belatedly initiated the proceedings for the impeachment of the honourable Chief Justice of India," said Memon, adding that he too was a signatory to the draft on impeachment motion.

Back
Top Bottom