• Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 1,302

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
C30P67K.jpg

The all-new Croma Fire TV Edition Smart LED TVs come with the Fire TV experience built-in, bringing together all your favourite streaming content from across 5000+ apps including Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, YouTube, Disney + Hotstar, Zee5, SonyLiv and many more. Croma Fire TV Edition also includes voice remote with Alexa, making it easy to launch apps, search content, play music, access Live TV, control smart home devices and even switch seamlessly between DTH and OTT without the hassle of multiple remotes. The TVs support Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos for a brilliant picture and an immersive sound quality.

Prices start at Rs. 17,999; available at all Croma stores, on croma.com and amazon.in starting today.

lWnlYPn.jpg

mAnwUcr.jpg

Croma launches a full range of Croma Fire TV Edition Smart LED TVs | Amazon India

what does it mean for consumer and croma apart from Manufacturer.
It means a lot to consumers. No other brands would be forced to offer similar commitments of free replacement and extension in warranty.

Why don't they go by the name of TATA Led TV? But nonetheless 3 years warranty is the game changer i would prefer this TV (under 30k) over any other just because of that 3 year warranty.

Why don't they go by the name of TATA Led TV? But nonetheless 3 years warranty is the game changer i would prefer this TV (under 30k) over any other just because of that 3 year warranty.
These are cheap budget product just like other TVs under 30k. Tata brand speaks out for quality just like Sony and Samsung brand. Naming Tata wouldn't be a smart move for such budget oriented product. That's why they have Croma refrigerator as well and not Tata refrigerator.

It means a lot to consumers. No other brands would be forced to offer similar commitments of free replacement and extension in warranty.
if you observe carefully, 32 inch and even 43 inch FIRE Tv from onida/akai/amazon basics are atleast 20% cheaper .

and if u add third party warranty and insurance which is sold along with TV on flipkart for various reason.

Above TV are not game changer.
20% margin is added to cover 1/3 year warranty, nothing else.

Once these tv hit market and found extremely superior quality then only price justifies.

that is why i ask how does it matter to manufacurer, of croma doent have manufacting facility, nor design,nor R n D.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock