Article Exclusive: AmazonBasics Fire TV edition 4K TVs launched in India

That way even Google picks ideas from apps on Android platform and implements and integrates them in the upcoming version of Android OS, then those apps become redundant since no one needs them anymore. Innovation is the key to survival in any sector, evolve or go extinct.
No doubt and even Google, Facebook all are asked by time to time by judiciary about the dominance.

Just 10 days back, i have received my AKAI Fire TV43 inch.

and Technician came for installation has given me clear hint that Amazon Basics Tv are coming in 32,50,55 inch with exatclt same OS as that in AKAI FIRETV.

I am yet to find link on amazon.in for these product.

One of Great feature is ALEXA support
and second best is DTH integration with IR cable.

one can read my review on https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B08KYSTHLM/?tag=onlytech-21

only lacking in Tv is Just single USB port.

If anyone using this Amazon Basics Fire TV? I'm planning to buy one but I can't know if the TV comes with HDMI arc? Can anyone confirm?
Note: I checked the reviews and there couple of people says Yes it has ARC, but need a solid confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock