Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Don't worry bro. Just take care of yourself and get tested. I have been exposed to many positive patients. Directly with some. Yet, I still didn't catch the virus.
good news!
the person got tested negative today!!
and the last week he went to the local hospital & 2 pharmacy, they also got tested negative.
currently our village is in 7-day lockdown, which will get lifted on July 31st

good news!
the person got tested negative today!!
and the last week he went to the local hospital & 2 pharmacy, they also got tested negative.
currently our village is in 7-day lockdown, which will get lifted on July 31st
Thank God! Now it's your job to ask village officials to forcefully enable 7 day quarantine to those travelling outside of village.

Based on this study, Lockdown is not needed in Mumbai. Most people are already affected and cured without any symptoms.
Lockdowns doesn't work. 10% violators will defeat the whole purpose. Government needs to hire volunteers in every nook and corner to assure social distancing norms are followed. Also testing needs to be increased.

L
Lockdowns doesn't work. 10% violators will defeat the whole purpose. Government needs to hire volunteers in every nook and corner to assure social distancing norms are followed. Also testing needs to be increased.
Lockdown is not needed. All we need is precaution like masks etc. Even if you we get corona, you won't die unless you have other issue like Diabetes, Hypertension etc. Fatality rate is just O.1%. so low. So only high risk grp should stay home. Rest go to work.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock