Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

mine too!

it's a small village named "purba duramari"

I left Kolkata because of the virus in March, was living here happily! but today morning after the news broke out all of us got scared. A 40 something y/o man just few minutes away from my home was caught by this virus. His family will get tested tomorrow, and the MOST SHOCKING thing is he visited our area's hospital doctor 5 days ago & got checked up, and since then other people visited the doctor too!
Don't worry bro. Just take care of yourself and get tested. I have been exposed to many positive patients. Directly with some. Yet, I still didn't catch the virus.

Even for me (at age 21) this is the first time all my investments have turned -ve. And by negative, it's a big negative. But I'm chill, it will all get okay..
When the week started, the negative number was close to -5k. Now its almost -30k, but I'm chill.
8fjeXUY.png
When the lockdown began, investments were tanking bad. Now, with perseverance, all my SIPs have turned profitable again..
hmm6hy9.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock