Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

A 42-year-old contractual doctor, who was working with Delhi government's National Health Mission, died yesterday of coronavirus.

Dr Javed Ali had been on the frontline in the fight against the highly contagious illness since March. He tested positive for coronavirus on June 24 and was hospitalised for treatment over the next three weeks.

Delhi Doctor, 42, Dies Of Coronavirus; Had Been On Frontline Since March

A government doctor in Karnataka who was turned away by three private hospitals because he could not produce a coronavirus test result died today in Bengaluru. Dr Manjunath, who was a frontline COVID-19 doctor, was allegedly turned away by hospitals when he was extremely ill and struggling to breathe.

Dr Manjunath worked in the state Health and Family Welfare department and was based in Ramanagara district, around 50 km from Bengaluru.

Doctor Dies, Covid +ve, Allegedly Turned Away By 3 Bengaluru Hospitals

Drug firm Jenburkt Pharmaceuticals on Friday said it has launched antiviral drug Favipiravir under the brand name 'Favivent' for the treatment of mild to moderate COVID-19 symptoms at a price of Rs 39 per tablet.

The tablet will be available in 200 mg strength in the form of a strip of 10 tablets, it added.

Jenburkt Pharma launches COVID-19 drug at Rs 39 per tablet

for the 1st time ever my village is caught by CoVID-19!!
one person (who regularly travels in Siliguri) having fever from this week, got tested yesterday and result is positive.
My village is in a isolated location, means nobody need to go through my village to reach a big location, that's why here wasn't any case in past 5 months!

for the 1st time ever my village is caught by CoVID-19!!
one person (who regularly travels in Siliguri) having fever from this week, got tested yesterday and result is positive.
My village is in a isolated location, means nobody need to go through my village to reach a big location, that's why here wasn't any case in past 5 months!
This is my biggest fear. COVID reaching rural areas. What's the name of your village?

This is my biggest fear. COVID reaching rural areas.
mine too!
What's the name of your village?
it's a small village named "purba duramari"

I left Kolkata because of the virus in March, was living here happily! but today morning after the news broke out all of us got scared. A 40 something y/o man just few minutes away from my home was caught by this virus. His family will get tested tomorrow, and the MOST SHOCKING thing is he visited our area's hospital doctor 5 days ago & got checked up, and since then other people visited the doctor too!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock