Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajat Basak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,879
  • Views Views: Views 408,410
Biggest question is also:

Maharashtra Govt announced extention of lockdown to 30th April last week after discussion of all CMs with PM.

Then how suddenly today all of a sudden the migrants come on the street on the same day of the PMs address.

PM said 3rd May whereas Maharashtra Govt said 30th April, just 3 days extra.

So some people said that migrants felt lockdown would not be extended. Lol seriously, so when Maharashtra Govt announced, they didn't know ???

All this looks staged... And I hope centre finds who those and takes action.
Not sure how true is ..

Times now showing a video of some Vinay Dubey which was circulated on whatsapp instigating laborers to gather near LTT station
And as per channel, this guy seems related to NCP (channel showing photos of him with NCP Home Minister at his office)

Where world economy is paused and supply chained is affected. Most countries are facing PPE and ventilator shortages. Where our billionaires. Be it Ambanis or Mahindras have started to medical supplies at war scale. Where all of tech world be it Google or Microsoft has committed everything to COVID-19. Creating awareness, testing areas and helping to discover vaccines.

One Plus is launching new phones. I don't expect anything more from a Chinese company. Seeing it's demand in India. I fear if any one of those imported product comes infected. Whole lockdown like purpose will fail.

I am more scared than angry. I have witnessed deaths this year. No one dead can ever come back. Me dying is not scary. But nothing worser than our loved one dying. Imagine if our mom and dad dies. No one can ever love us like our parents do. 😭

Binay Dube has been arrested
The main accused of Bandra fiasco today
See a fake message circulated by him through whatsapp university that Train ticket are going to available from Bandra station and thousands migrated labour rushed there in panic.
This illiterate person don't know how to use social media and being a jobless (maybe) person ,nothing to do so circulated Fake message ...Disgusting .

How are Maggi and Bread not essential items? There are no stocks of Maggi and Bread from the very beginning of lockdown. Even if it's found at some far far away store. We require to pay extra. If I am single don't know cooking. Should I starve or what?

Alcoholism is fine. But people with eating issues are left to die.
I don't know why it's not available in your state. Here every local groceries shop having well stock of all necessary item like you mentioned.
Here Spencer , Big Bazaar got permitted to open store 10am to 6pm.
We can also buy from there .
And if you don't know cook and if you are single at home , then Home delivery of food option is there . Dominos are there to delivery I think.

I don't know why it's not available in your state. Here every local groceries shop having well stock of all necessary item like you mentioned.
And if you don't know cook and if you are single at home , then Home delivery of food option is there . Dominos are there to delivery I think.
I think it depends on city. Here in vizag groceries and vegetables are sold till 11am only. And no food delivery...except for Domino's.

Big Bazaar is very far away. Plus Cops are very strict here when travelling using vehicles. Talking about stocks. It comes from ROI through Siliguri corridor. So North Eastern states faces huge shortages in supply if anything is affected in Bengal. I think supplies are used by Bengal. And our industries except tea industries are strictly closed.

And I live next to Dominoz. It's closed since the first 7 days of our state's lockdown. Food delivery is only available for vegetables and non veg. Big Bazaar does deliver but in their nearby localities.

1,70,000 crore is given.

States must also use their funds.
It will be if you find the share of the state of government .. still state government only using there minimal fund whereas where is the income now for state After GST implementation ??

And what abt arrears fund for state government bro ?? Any word ?? One big question why central government is so stretching in fund releasing ??

Big Bazaar is very far away. Plus Cops are very strict here when travelling using vehicles. Talking about stocks. It comes from ROI through Siliguri corridor. So North Eastern states faces huge shortages in supply if anything is affected in Bengal. I think supplies are used by Bengal. And our industries except tea industries are strictly closed.

And I live next to Dominoz. It's closed since the first 7 days of our state's lockdown. Food delivery is only available for vegetables and non veg. Big Bazaar does deliver but in their nearby localities.
Bro in this tough time We have to manage . We have to manage with limited resources.

Back
Top Bottom