Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajat Basak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,879
  • Views Views: Views 408,410
Dr. Tedro needs to resign. Enough is enough. In a press conference he says not to politicise when US President calls him out. Just after 5 minutes after he said that. He bashes Taiwan. Why? Because Taiwan is not part of UN. And has warned UN about how dangerous "Wuhan Virus" which UN ignored.

OCeAPL0.jpg

Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) issues National Directives for COVID-19 management. Wearing of face cover is compulsory in all public places, workplaces. Spitting in public places shall be punishable with fine.
eHIqe4o.jpg

F5LcCFZ.jpg

I'm starting to think WhatsApp now has become more harmful than useful. We are in desperate need of tech literacy. People, even educated ones don't bother to verify before believing rumours.
Correct Whatsapp is become more harmful than useful.
I am personally not part of any whatsapp group including family except 1-2 official groups becuase dont like teaching then fighting people hurting there ego and increasing my BP, when someone forwarding false news or useless msg.

I personally and most of my friends think that during these times personal communication on whatsapp should be banned for sometime except allowing Govrn and essential business services to run

Our country was there before whatsapp and people use to communicate before whatsapp too. We can breathe and live without whatsapp for sometime.
Its just becoming a tool of instigating people for any reason

Back
Top Bottom