Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajat Basak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,879
  • Views Views: Views 408,410
1,211 confirmed positive coronavirus cases in India in last 24 hours, highest in a day: Govt.

By the looks of it.. Maharashtra governed by uddhav is in trouble... They have blamed the central government for not allowing today to run the train for 24hrs so that migrant workers can travel to their respective states... Are they mad.. Such incompetent people. Mumbai being the biggest Hotspot he wants to open railway lineo_OHorrible scenes at Bandra station.. Looks like purely staged.

Need of the hour... Bring in the freaking army to Maharashtra/Mumbai... ASAP.
People cannot gather like this.. It's pre planned..

Kerala did amazing job now recovered people more than number of active case total case 376 active case 179 recovered 197

I guess the increase in temperature is showing the results. Summer is come.

Though we can only say more on this as all weather at related talks are just assumption as no evidence is there. Hope we will find out soon

After Bandra Incident... Chances are high for Mumbai to Become Hot Spot... Really Scary thing happened 🤢

I guess the increase in temperature is showing the results. Summer is come.

Though we can only say more on this as all weather at related talks are just assumption as no evidence is there. Hope we will find out soon
Nothing to relate in climate or season .. I hope you know the temperature of UAE , Iran .. it's purely government & their official work don't insult and give credit to climate which was nothing relate on covid-19 .. pls have a practice of congratulate whoever done a gud work even though it's communist government not only modi 🙂

Tamilnadu district wise covid-19 affected patients number on April 14th 2020

Courtesy: News J

Back
Top Bottom