Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajat Basak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,879
  • Views Views: Views 408,410
Correct Whatsapp is become more harmful than useful.
I am personally not part of any whatsapp group including family except 1-2 official groups becuase dont like teaching then fighting people hurting there ego and increasing my BP, when someone forwarding false news or useless msg.

I personally and most of my friends think that during these times personal communication on whatsapp should be banned for sometime except allowing Govrn and essential business services to run

Our country was there before whatsapp and people use to communicate before whatsapp too. We can breathe and live without whatsapp for sometime.
Its just becoming a tool of instigating people for any reason

I Do agree with most of your points but , I Disagree partially , its very useful for college students to share info regarding assignment & class updates - even society groups to discuss regarding a particular locality issues problems . the group admin can block all forwarding members from posting in group by making it compulsory for them to get admin approval before posting in group. admin can check the news & fact before sharing if found fake can block him/her from group forever.

As per central Govt , Active case is 169
As per west Bengal State Govt , active case is 132
Difference is 37
ZKkbrf9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom