Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajat Basak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,879
  • Views Views: Views 408,409
I appeal to the honourable prime minister and government of India to extend the lockdown without any hesitation. We can recover from the economy problem but we can't recover the lost lives. We don't have any other weapon to contain this deadly virus. - Telangana CM KCR

I hope that CM Mamata Didi lifts lockdown on or by 15th April, 2020 or else some may die out of mental disbalance.

I urge the WB CM to dicuss with centre and extend the lockdown if centre extends it.

For us life and health should be more important, economy we can work hard once we destroy the disease.

Remember Jaan Hai tho Jahaan Hai.

may die out of mental disbalance.
Oh yeah. People are getting mentally disbalanced as they are not able to gather outside for gossiping , not able to have tea at roadside store . Not able to play card on road. Not able to work as party cadre. Meeting , gathering totally stopped. Really very tough time for common people.

Oh yeah. People are getting mentally disbalanced as they are not able to gather outside for gossiping , not able to have tea at roadside store . Not able to play card on road. Not able to work as party cadre. Meeting , gathering totally stopped. Really very tough time for common people.
Yes West Bengal till now have total 80 positive case. After seen current trend there is a high chance by 15th April it Will be more than 100/120. So It will be big risk to lift lockdown.

People are getting mentally disbalanced as their food is running out. The help they are getting isn't enough. They need to earn. When lockdown ends bills will get clogged up. They will require to pay rent.

Today many tea garden workers protested in my state. They are the poorest people in the whole country. Known to die from starvation.

Government can declare a year long lockdown all they want. As long as everybody gets taken care of.

Back
Top Bottom