Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajat Basak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,879
  • Views Views: Views 408,409
We all have to decide on this :

1. Lockdown must be extended to save our people's lives as we have only 1 option to defeat the disease that is lockdown. But we all citizens should be ready to adjust with the economy impact in future and be united not blaming GOVT on economy.

2. Remove lockdown so that economy doesn't get impacted, but this will mean compromising in people's health, as removing lockdown will mean chances of increased cases.
2nd one is not at all a good choice. If ignored now it may hit the nation very badly. It is almost impossible to control if it starts spreading in rural India.
So lockdown is the only way.

Lockdown is ok but what is the financial assistance to people(daily wage) in lockdown ?? Where he going to get food without money ?? Where is the required fund requested by state ?? Example TN CM asked 9k crore fund but allotted 500 crore not even 10% of requested fund #Ridicolous

Without required fund how state will tackle the situation ?? Without fund clapping hands , lighting lamp only for senseless political gimmick don't know what next week may be dance in balcony ??

Everyday video conference is going with political leaders , world leaders , local body , government officials but where is the FUND the amount you have collected from state in the name of bla bla TAX

I won't give money but I will give useless speech , dictation blah blah #Ridicolous

Once this Covid-19 issue over GDP rate will put in Covid-19 head but the fact is before Covid-19 itself GDP fall started

This man will surely touch our pocket after this issue over the reason of Covid-19 following with beautiful speech someday around 8pm #MarkMyWords

Last edited:
I guess food is essential services and it will be available at shops. In my state for the first 4-5 days everyone was tensed about whether they will get supplies and stock. But now every thing is fallen in place and it's going well.

And regarding bills, I guess Govt will come out with a solution. People can pay from their banks, digital payment, etc. Bills won't get clogged up. People have their earnings in their banks and I am sure they can pay it.
Anish Bro right now only unorganized sector and migrant workers are suffering for food and government is helping them. And most middle class people had some savings to utilize in this period. But if the lockdown continues for some more days, as you said food and groceries available, but no money is available to buy them.

And one more point, we TN have some shortage of groceries as we depend on northern states for some groceries. Now the prices of groceries and provisions have started to rise here. On seeing my state condition, I am also in favour of increasing lockdown but many will have nothing to eat. I hope instead of full lockdown, partial lockdown can be done depending upon hotspots

Karnatak CM today said that Bakeries will be allowed to open their shops in Bengaluru City with the condition that only take away is permitted and nobody is allowed to eat in the premises.
This is good news for migrated workers who can utilise the facility.
It's Karnataka

Back
Top Bottom