US Open 2021 - News and Updates

2scPNwb.jpg

Top 16 From Men's and Women's Singles..

Source

Source

She has entered into the second week in her first two grandslams, I guess she is gonna be one of the next big things happening for Tennis World... Straight 6th win at US Open Qualifiers+ Main Draw... Would have been fantastic to see how she would have cope up with pressure if she had to play #1 player Ash Barty in her forth round, luckily for her she was upsetted today by Shelby Rodgers

Source

without
nadal and federer
Djokovic now tournament favourite this year us open men's singe one way affair

without
nadal and federer
Djokovic now tournament favourite this year us open men's singe one way affair
That may be on Paper... If you had seen his matches, you would have known how much he's struggling with his backhand... It was easy fixtures for him so for, even then he's had lost sets in two of those matches...

Even in Tokyo Olympics, they haven't played, still he's hasn't got a chance to enter the medal podium at all.. You are really underestimating the younger generation players...

Last edited:
1VwuTKe.jpg

What a match this was... That second set swinged in both ways... But her determination shows why she had entered top with in a year from a position where she wasn't entering main draws at all... From 4-0 to 4-5 then a medical timeout for Krejcikova and winning the set in tie break while suffering with some issue... 👏👏👏

Source

Two Teenagers in a Grandslam finals 👏👏👏... This US Open Women's draw is one of the craziest draws I have seen in recent times...

Emma has made a history today, she is the first player ever to reach final who started as a qualifier at US Opens... She is on 9 match win streak at US Open (Qualifiers+ Main Draw)..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock