Discussion Content unavailable on OTT

Seems like Voot skipped Paramount+ Original Series Mayor of Kingstown produced by MTV... The series stars one of the popular actors in India ie., Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye).. Was hoping I can watch it on Voot... Seems like they only have rights to CBS and ShowTime SHOWS.. MTV, Paramount TV Studios etc aren't offered..

Braveheart 1995 - not found on any OTT service.
mPBWiik.jpg

Someone needs to get The Jerry Springer Show. It is literally the best reality show ever created except for Jersey Shore which is also no longer available to stream. Full episodes are almost impossible to find on Internet. Have to watch 5-6 minutes clips on YouTube.

Seems like Voot skipped Paramount+ Original Series Mayor of Kingstown produced by MTV... The series stars one of the popular actors in India ie., Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye).. Was hoping I can watch it on Voot... Seems like they only have rights to CBS and ShowTime SHOWS.. MTV, Paramount TV Studios etc aren't offered..
Paramount+ should consider getting added as a prime video channel like Lionsgate play has done. That would give it a large audience base who could be potential subscribers and would cut their go to market expenses considerably.

Weird.
I was watching it on Prime Video. I have watched till Episode 3 on Prime Video. After seeing your post I opened the app to share the link here. And it's gone. Wonder what happened. 🤔

Weird.
I was watching it on Prime Video. I have watched till Episode 3 on Prime Video. After seeing your post I opened the app to share the link here. And it's gone. Wonder what happened. 🤔

Paramount+ launched on Prime Video' Channels if I'm not wrong.. May be some bug exposed it to Prime subs as well... As far as I know its not available elsewhere except on Paramount+ and Paramountplay I guess..

Paramount+ launched on Prime Video' Channels if I'm not wrong.. May be some bug exposed it to Prime subs as well... As far as I know its not available elsewhere except on Paramount+ and Paramountplay I guess..
Yeah.. maybe that's what happened. I even had it added in my watchlist. Even few day ago I checked to see how many episodes have aired.

5EhPfZh.jpg

Now I'll have to find some alternative way to watch it. I hate leaving a show halfway.

The Amazing Race needs to be on some platform. It has just left TV and OTT when AXN discontinued.

Monk which aired on Star World in early 2015. I had finished the entire series. Does anyone know if some platform even had it before? I planned on writing to them to get it re-added. I skipped few episodes hoping re-run would air again on Star World or FX. But it never did.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock