Discussion Content unavailable on OTT

Where can I watch Vikram's 'Raavanan' 2010 movie? Can't find on any ott platforms on my primary search.

I think rights shifted to ViacomCBS...because here in US it's on Paramount+
No, doesn't matter who have rights in the US. The show is owned by multiple companies across regions.
Star has rights of Air Crash Investigation but they don't usually air it on Nat Geo and also removed from Hotstar for God knows why. Now in India it is nowhere available to watch legally 😔
No only Air Crash Investigation, Hotstar had removed multiple Nat Geo Shows during Disney+ Integration. Not sure why they haven't restored them yet in India as they are available in Indonesia, and Malaysia.

Recently, they have added Running Wild along with Nat Geo broadcast. However, the season 1 (Season 5 chronologically) is still missing. Not Sure what Hotstar Content guys are doing.

Does anyone knows where i can watch Singh is king movie i tried to found out where to watch it but none of the major OTT platforms have it.

Star sucks big time. I was eagerly waiting for Disney+ to launch in India to watch my favourite Disney and ABC Family's shows. My favourites like Wizards of the Waverly Place, Melissa & Joey, The Secrets Life of American Teenager is nowhere to be found. Even new shows like The Goldbergs is missing.
I agree. Disney+ Hotstar India is notorious in adding Disney TV /ABC owned content. They had a marathon run in adding content specifically from Disney channel Legacy content in February, after that I think they had forgot about it.

Ps. Buddy some of the shows like The Goldbergs aren't by Disney but Sony. Most ABC shows like. The Goldbergs, Bewitched, Sabrina the Teenage witch, Pretty Little Liars etc are owned by other companies. So, we cannt expect the shows on Hotstar.

I agree. Disney+ Hotstar India is notorious in adding Disney TV /ABC owned content. They had a marathon run in adding content specifically from Disney channel Legacy content in February, after that I think they had forgot about it.

Ps. Buddy some of the shows like The Goldbergs aren't by Disney but Sony. Most ABC shows like. The Goldbergs, Bewitched, Sabrina the Teenage witch, Pretty Little Liars etc are owned by other companies. So, we cannt expect the shows on Hotstar.
Sony produced shows were available on Hotstar via Hooq. But it disappeared. I hope The Goldbergs and Sabrina the Teenage Witch are added by Sony Liv. But there is no hope for The Secret Life of American Teenager. I am looking for the show for almost 6 years now as I was watching re-run on Zee Cafe. They stopped airing after few seasons.

Two of Randeep Hooda's early movies "D (2005)" and "Risk (2007)" not available on Premium OTT (ad-free). Searched on Prime, hotstar and zee5 and also on Binged and JustWatch.

Loved these two underworld movies from the 2000s. May not work for TV channels but will be perfect for OTT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock