Discussion Cherrinet ISP - Reviews & Discussions

I am getting this isp in chennai royapuram.whether they are providing free Wi-Fi modem? How the service? I have crap bsnl and i want to throw that connection.

I am getting this isp in chennai royapuram.whether they are providing free Wi-Fi modem? How the service? I have crap bsnl and i want to throw that connection.
You yet to dump BSNL. I thought you already have thrown it by reading your posts.:p

No other isp providing connection here except bsnl.waiting to throw bsnl for past 10 yrs.first time cherrinet said feasibility in my area.

Finally you got rid of BSNL @id_866 , congrats for new ISP.:)

You need RJ 45 input port router which is used for cable internet.

Feel free to open a thread for router suggestion, our members will help you to choose best router that comes in your budget.(y)

Thanks bro.finally got rid of my bsnl connection after 12 yrs.pathetic bsnl.going to close bsnl after few days.

Experiencing first problem with Cherrinet. Internet down for more than 12 hours. ISP promised to solve by tonight.

Update: Airtel and Act had laid down fiber cable yesterday in the neighbourhood.

4 disconnection in last 5 days. Started facing issues after my neighbour took the connection this week from cherrinet

7298362841.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock