Discussion Cherrinet ISP - Reviews & Discussions

Reaction score
I disconnected my cable operator broadband and went for Cherrinet because they now offer plans with no FUP.

Their website is not updated yet. They are offering three unlimited packs. 100 Mbps for 999, 150 Mbps for 1299, 200 Mbps for 1499. I booked their 200 Mbps plan on 12th of this month and got the connection two days after.

lvQkWuH.png

I cannot believe I'm having a 200 Mbps internet and that too with no FUP or data limit :cry:

Hello Bro...
I am cherrinet user. Can you pls confirm whether the new unlimited plans are reflecting in the selfcare portal page? If possible, pls share the pic of selfcare portal homepage.

Hi trammat bro, selfcare and my pack is not updated, yet. I will post screenshot if there is any change. Someone from Cherrinet Mylapore office called me yesterday and told we will be upgraded automatically in two or three days.
100 GB FUP for 100 Mbps plan @ 1,000 as per website ( Cherrinet ). Still amazing considering the cost.
Website is not updated, bro. It is unlimited now. No FUP. :D:D:D

Really unbelievable plans (y)

I think ACT Fiber/Airtel will also slowly match these once Jio Fiber is launched commercially.

ACT fiber will match these plans eventually but Airtel won't, will never, ever offer a pack with no FUP. I still cannot believe how they are still in business with such paltry speeds and poor FUP limit. I think people are simply lazy to switch and they must think like, why fix it if it ain't broke, right? :p:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock