Good News CheQ the new alternative to Cred for Credit card bill payment with better cashback rewards

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 100
  • Views: Views 15,086
I did that for a few days and realized that it's just a waste of time. The products are available at the same price on other marketplaces with much faster delivery times. Totally agreed that they better up their game!
I think most of these new fintech companies offer attractive deals to get new customers on board and once that is done they go back doing business as usual with no incentives.Even Google pay in it’s initial days was offering cash backs on almost every transaction but now most of their rewards are in form of coupons for products which most people won’t buy and at higher prices than market.

Do we get the referral benefit now immediately or does it take time? In beta, it used to be immediately but now I referred a friend who also paid the bill and neither did he gets the coins nor me.

Do we get the referral benefit now immediately or does it take time? In beta, it used to be immediately but now I referred a friend who also paid the bill and neither did he gets the coins nor me.
There is some bug in their referral system, I myself have referred many ppl who have installed through my referral link and registered and even paid the bill but they don't show in my referral list. It's a hit or miss. I have even mailed their support team but they don't accept their fault they say your referee may not have used your link to install. They told me they are investigating and will get back to me in 4 to 5 working days.

Do we get the referral benefit now immediately or does it take time?
There is some bug in their referral system, I myself have referred many ppl who have installed through my referral link and registered and even paid the bill but they don't show in my referral list.
Got immediately after refferal perform its first transection of 100 or more.
I referred a friend who also paid the bill and neither did he gets the coins nor me.
He'll not receive any benefit of refer but you'll. He will only get 1% coin.

There is some bug in their referral system, I myself have referred many ppl who have installed through my referral link and registered and even paid the bill but they don't show in my referral list. It's a hit or miss. I have even mailed their support team but they don't accept their fault they say your referee may not have used your link to install. They told me they are investigating and will get back to me in 4 to 5 working days.
One of my friend whom I referred on 15th Feb now counted on March 3.

Major difference between Cred and Cheq

Cash/AmazonPay/Wallet Money
Cred : 3 consecutive spin on payment of 1000 will give more reward than payment of 1000 on Cheq.
Cheq : On other hand if you have no option but to pay complete payment on last day. Cheq will be more rewarding.

Addition and removal of cards
Cred : It allows you to add card even if it is added in some other account.
Cheq : It will not allow already added card to add in some other account.

Major difference between Cred and Cheq

Cash/AmazonPay/Wallet Money
Cred : 3 consecutive spin on payment of 1000 will give more reward than payment of 1000 on Cheq.
Cheq : On other hand if you have no option but to pay complete payment on last day. Cheq will be more rewarding.

Addition and removal of cards
Cred : It allows you to add card even if it is added in some other account.
Cheq : It will not allow already added card to add in some other account.
I agree with your analysis, if a user has multiple cards with lower spending on each, then on Cred he/she can do multiple part payments 3 days apart and spin the slot machine to get decent cashback, but the catch is that they have to keep a daily track and not miss on spinning the slot machine on any day and sometimes one even loses track of the due date in waiting for the 3 day gaps since you can't get cashback on the same card till the 3 days are not complete.

CheQ is good for people who have larger spends on a single card and one can do full payment and get higher reward rate without having to keep track of the dates and days.

Only aspect where CheQ still lags behind Cred is the fetching of statement dues automatically since most cards send the statement on e-mail and not through an SMS update and CheQ doesn't have access to email like Cred does. So I am having to enter the amount manually for now but I'm sure they will get better with the automatic fetching in future updates.

I agree with your analysis, if a user has multiple cards with lower spending on each, then on Cred he/she can do multiple part payments 3 days apart and spin the slot machine to get decent cashback, but the catch is that they have to keep a daily track and not miss on spinning the slot machine on any day and sometimes one even loses track of the due date in waiting for the 3 day gaps since you can't get cashback on the same card till the 3 days are not complete.
Agree! But in most of the time spin doesn't appear 3 consecutive days.

From 13th March to 12th June Axis bank CC users will get 1.5% cashback on paying their bill through CheQ, all other bank users will continue to receive 1% cashback.

From 13th March to 12th June Axis bank CC users will get 1.5% cashback on paying their bill through CheQ, all other bank users will continue to receive 1% cashback.
What do you mean why I'm spending so much on my Axis Bank CC 😝 paesa hi paesa hoga

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock