Good News CheQ the new alternative to Cred for Credit card bill payment with better cashback rewards

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 100
  • Views: Views 15,510
Also, Amazon Prime yearly voucher is back.
That's nice. Also the quarterly plan is cheaper than buying directly from Amazon. Instead of 599 it's available for 459.
Cheq Safe is available now on iOS. We can link email id to allow the app to find credit card bills and thereby the dues.
Not available for Android yet, still shows coming soon. But now that it's available for iOS it shouldn't be long before it's launched on Android.

From 13th March to 12th June Axis bank CC users will get 1.5% cashback on paying their bill through CheQ, all other bank users will continue to receive 1% cashback.
Hi Bro, I registered to Cheq this morning, as I have bit heave payment this month...
But, in the payment screen under both Axis and HDFC cards are showing as 1% cashback only.
Mine is a Axis Vistara Infinite Card! and I am on the Android app not IOS!

oNUbPXI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bro, I registered to Cheq this morning, as I have bit heave payment this month...
But, in the payment screen under both Axis and HDFC cards are showing as 1% cashback only.
Mine is a Axis Vistara Infinite Card! and I am on the Android app not IOS!

oNUbPXI.jpg
They terminated the 1.5% cashback offer earlier than planned. They gave it only till March end. Ppl had got it till mid April but then CheQ reversed the extra chips saying that the offer had ended and yet the benefits were given out.

They terminated the 1.5% cashback offer earlier than planned. They gave it only till March end. Ppl had got it till mid April but then CheQ reversed the extra chips saying that the offer had ended and yet the benefits were given out.
Thanks for the quick revert!! Damn Murphy's law...

Also, just wanted to check, there are a lot of compliants on playstore that money is not credited and failed after a day types... Is it true in any of your experiences?
The amount I am paying this month is in excess of 1L and hence wanted to be sure.

Thanks for the quick revert!! Damn Murphy's law...

Also, just wanted to check, there are a lot of compliants on playstore that money is not credited and failed after a day types... Is it true in any of your experiences?
The amount I am paying this month is in excess of 1L and hence wanted to be sure.
All my bill payments have gone through smoothly. The time taken for credit to account varies from Bank to Bank. Fastest is SBI bank, it gets credited within seconds. I paid around 1.44 lac yesterday and the credit to card was within 15 seconds.
Axis Bank and ICICI usually take an hour or two. But I've never faced a payment getting stuck and reversed. But I still pay as soon as the bill is generated rather than waiting till the due date, so that I have buffer time just incase things go south, so I am not at a risk of defaulting.

Last edited:
Surprisingly, I am unable to find HDFC Bank in the netbanking list for payment :mad::rolleyes:

Surprisingly, I am unable to find HDFC Bank in the netbanking list for payment :mad::rolleyes:
You can't find HDFC netbanking options in almost every 3rd party apps. Some 1-2 months ago, I received a communication from HDFC on the same.

You can't find HDFC netbanking options in almost every 3rd party apps. Some 1-2 months ago, I received a communication from HDFC on the same.
Oh.. I have never faced this till now with HDFC... Could you kindly share the communication you received here, for our benefit? Guess I wil try the UPI way and make a dual payment of sub one lakh...

Oh.. I have never faced this till now with HDFC... Could you kindly share the communication you received here, for our benefit? Guess I wil try the UPI way and make a dual payment of sub one lakh...
Why don't you just pay using your HDFC debit card? That's what I do for high denomination payment and I use UPI for small denomination payments.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock