Good News CheQ the new alternative to Cred for Credit card bill payment with better cashback rewards

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 100
  • Views: Views 15,500
Cheq had sent me this message and refunded my chips used to redeem prime voucher and took the voucher back.

Hi, we noticed that there was an issue with the Amazon vouchers you redeemed. We have initiated a refund of 1499 CheQ Chips that you will recieve in the next 3-6 hours.
As a token of apology for the inconvenience, we are crediting an additional 50 CheQ Chips to your account. We assure you that your future experiences of redeeming CheQ Chips will be seamless & rewarding. Thank you for your patience!

This is not good service from the company. They don't seem to be loyal enough to the customers. Even during the referral bonus credit, they were stingy and kept giving one reason or the other for the referral being invalid. Better to redeem the vouchers you have before they take them back and credit the chips to your account.

JBRE27j.jpg

CheQ doesn't have Zomato and Swiggy vouchers anymore. And most of the other brands have minimum 2000 vouchers which need 4000 CheQ chips.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock