Budget King : Redmi 7a VS Realme C2

Realme C2 3 GB version is good for day to day usage. If we compare to 2 GB model to Redmi 7A. Then it has no chance. You can't even listen to music on Spotify while browsing the forum in Chrome.

Realme C2 3 GB version is good for day to day usage. If we compare to 2 GB model to Redmi 7A. Then it has no chance. You can't even listen to music on Spotify while browsing the forum in Chrome.
These phones are made for single task at a time. My aunt has a Zenfone Lite L1 and she's more than happy with it. She's either using it for music or else watches Jio TV. Any youngster today will not be satisfied with these phones. These are strictly a second phone or a first smartphone for older people. Zenfone Lite sometimes has more free RAM than my phone but since processor is poor it can't keep anything in memory.

These phones are made for single task at a time. My aunt has a Zenfone Lite L1 and she's more than happy with it. She's either using it for music or else watches Jio TV. Any youngster today will not be satisfied with these phones. These are strictly a second phone or a first smartphone for older people. Zenfone Lite sometimes has more free RAM than my phone but since processor is poor it can't keep anything in memory.
These are literally the only apps I use. Pity on the phone that can't even support such low end apps.
cxRXXoM.jpg

Also play books and google pay.

These are literally the only apps I use. Pity on the phone that can't even support such low end apps.
cxRXXoM.jpg

Also play books and google pay.
If C2 was a terrible device it should not be selling so well. For these apps if C2 is struggling then people wouldn't be so dumb to get it. Can you explain the ratings on flipkart and good reviews on YT? Are they fake/paid? This phone has a much better processor than Zenfone Lite which itself runs one task at a time with no lag so i have no idea how you can't run these. It's fine to criticize the UI but i doubt the phone can be so bad that it can't run opera mini or saavn.

C2 is good in comparison to Redmi 7a, their isn't any other better phone at this price.

If C2 was a terrible device it should not be selling so well. For these apps if C2 is struggling then people wouldn't be so dumb to get it. Can you explain the ratings on flipkart and good reviews on YT? Are they fake/paid? This phone has a much better processor than Zenfone Lite which itself runs one task at a time with no lag so i have no idea how you can't run these. It's fine to criticize the UI but i doubt the phone can be so bad that it can't run opera mini or saavn.
Other than camera. Phone is bad. User reviews on Flipkart aren't trustable. It's not even easy to publish negative review their as they censor many words. Don't even know what those words are. They just don't allow posting the review. I had a hard time writing review of mi tv. They don't allow this they don't allow that. Meanwhile also got call from someone to review my rating to a positive one. As you are the one talking about optimisation. Color OS is terribly optimised. And why does OPPO needs two brands when it is offering same specs and software in both brands. It is to hide the negatives of the other brand. Even when Micromax started two brands they had different software modified stock for Micromax and Yu had CyanogenMod. When Lava had two brand. Lava was available online. Meanwhile Xolo it's other brand was online only brand. We also heard about how much OPPO pays to retailers to endorse their brand and to convert their store to an Oppo store. Don't know whether it's a good thing or bad. Won't be shocked to see paid reviews. Tell them to launch a device in normal sale with 30 days buy back guarantee instead of flash sales which creates fake hype for which I also fell for. Let's see how many sells. :gang:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock