Bsnl Unlimited 3g or Wired Broadband ?

unirockers

Reaction score
In my area until today I was paying around 1200 pm for 1 mbps unlmtd to Tata Broadband,
Never realized that internet has gotten cheap until I got msg from Tata salesman saying you can get speed's like 10 and 16 mbps in same cost. I also read somewhere that BSNL gives Unlimted 3g at Rs.1099. This number 1099 is f screwing my mind, I live almost in front of a BSNL tower :rolleyes: .. that was the only reason I'm even considering BSNL.

What do you people say, how should I spend 1099 per month ?

Tata (Wired):

3AWs93B.png

BSNL (3g):
t5ud6ON.png

Someone should drag these companies to court for not using 1100 instead of 1099.:mad:

Would also appreciate if you could tell me merits/demerits of choosing one over the other.

Last edited:
Tata wired BB looks great. Go for it. BSNL can not give you stable speed even with wired connection, no hope for wireless.

But even I have heard Tata's Customer services are worst , worse then BSNL and after a few days instability in speed so , better go with bsnl fibre ( if available)

Last edited:
Bsnl wireless 3g waste.speed not constant.i used it for 3 days and it's waste.if you download movie it will take infinite time.wired broadband is best.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock