BSNL to Offer Minimum Broadband Speed of 2 Mbps from Oct 1

VjkNkJj.png

Kiya sabhi companies ne aisa kiya hai lakin 2 Mbps speed to pehle b milti thi na for difference kiya aya hai hai isme

My speed today,using the combo 845 plan :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya,but 6GB would end very soon with this speed and I'll be back to 512kbps :p :p
w8Aidog.png

But friends even after downloading 3GB hd movie I am getting tremendous download speed. :eek:hya

Pity on bsnl subscribers. These fup limits are like making fool of people. All broadband users know that 1gb 2gb 3gb is nothing... :angry is this digital India?

20gb Rs.1445:skd,they should start the high data pack,i have pay Rs.1800 for 100gb with 8mbps speed & also they give 1000 free in airtel bb:shy;)

I really hope that BSNL is giving better plans than they are advertising as most other ISPs do. I had taken a VSNL (now tata) broadband in 2002 with 64kbps unlimited at Rs.1000/- and they doubled the speed every 2 years. By 2008 they had 512kbps at the same cost. However their website never showed these schemes. My plan was Rs.300 cheaper than what they advertised on their website.

In 2012 I shifted to Asianet BB - 512kbps at Rs.520/- After a years they offered me an upgrade to 1Mbps hidden scheme that is not listed on their website at Rs.580/pm.

The only ISP that mentions their real speed and price is Reliance. Everyone else is playing games with each other by hiding their real plans from competitors. The ISPs who are late into this game are Airtel and BSNL who are now trying to offer some schemes to retain customers.

amansingh said:
Pity on bsnl subscribers. These fup limits are like making fool of people. All broadband users know that 1gb 2gb 3gb is nothing... :angry is this digital India?

Deal with it :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock