Minimum broadband speed set to increase to 2 mbps

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 3,371
shawl_who said:
These broadband ops, want money only..... we'll keep on suffering !! :wall
Yep bro,airtel bb give 16mbps & 100gb data for news user's,but they told 16mbps not valid for old user's:wall :wall

Vicky said:
Yep bro,airtel bb give 16mbps & 100gb data for news user's,but they told 16mbps not valid for old user's:wall :wall

and what's the price of this plan

amansingh said:
and what's the price of this plan

For new user's Rs.999 bro excluding tax bro,but i have pay Rs.1699 for 8mbps (100gb)

Vicky said:
For new user's Rs.999 bro excluding tax bro,but i have pay Rs.1699 for 8mbps (100gb)
Can't u upgrade your speed? If no them how will they give 16mbps to new one? Also what's your place

amansingh said:
Can't u upgrade your speed? If no them how will they give 16mbps to new one? Also what's your place

I'm in chennai bro only,i have write email to airtel nodal officer's they told 16mbps for new user's only,maximum speed for mine 8mbps only,don't know bro how they will give 16mbps for new user's :(

great move by modi govt.should implement before diwali.broadband speed very less in india compared with world countries

Vicky said:
I'm in chennai bro only,i have write email to airtel nodal officer's they told 16mbps for new user's only,maximum speed for mine 8mbps only,don't know bro how they will give 16mbps for new user's :(

It may because of the feasibility in your place. Earlier I was at 2899 plan at 8mbps now I am at  
rDLOMZi.png

5568223644.png

CarthikNaga said:
It may because of the feasibility in your place. Earlier I was at 2899 plan at 8mbps now I am at  

But how bro they will give 16mbps for new user's in my location :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock