BSNL to launch new Unlimited Bharat Fiber Broadband plans to counter Jio Fiber

Yes, bro, But I have a glitch with me as I upgraded from self-care the upgrade shows successful but the speed and plan did not actually get implemented so have to go BSNL exchange tomorrow to change there as Today is a holiday so BSNL babus will be offline. But many others who have upgraded or changed from the online portal got immediately implemented.
Yesterday I got an email from BSNL stating that the new plan would be implemented within 2-3 business days.

What happened to ODISHA circle? The new plans are still not available. I am feeling like they cheated me. I am on 499 plan. They charge me extra 90 as some kind of rent. Then charge me extra GST. It comes to 695 per month. While yesterday i asked my friend and he just pay 470 to get more benefits on Jio. Will really change to Jio when they will come to my colony.

Finally, Hurray Getting new speed and plan got activated. Getting this on 2.4 GHz Wifi needs cat-6 fiber cable to check more.

10198894203.png

10198916066.png

Finally, Hurray Getting new speed and plan got activated. Getting this on 2.4 GHz Wifi needs cat-6 fiber cable to check more.

10198894203.png

10198916066.png
Which phone you use? I get max 52Mbps Down/Up speed on my Mi A2 @2.4Ghz band.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock