Article BSNL to launch new Unlimited Bharat Fiber Broadband plans to counter Jio Fiber

BSNL= Bekaar Service Network Limited 😂
BSNL don't stand a chance against local ISP.

Why this is not available for Odisha? The tariff portal is not showing it. This is even available in states like Nagaland, Manipur while not in Odisha! :angry2:
Bro new plans will be available in Odisha 100% maybe they forgot to update. :lol:

BSNL= Bekaar Service Network Limited 😂
BSNL don't stand a chance against local ISP.
In my area, Local ISPs are the biggest looters as they charge too much for very little speed and BSNL was a savior for me because for me alone they laid almost 1 KM of fiber.

In my area, Local ISPs are the biggest looters as they charge too much for very little speed and BSNL was a savior for me because for me alone they laid almost 1 KM of fiber.
Oh really. Ya Local ISP charge little extra for installation. But they are way cheaper than BSNL. My Local ISP provides 34Mbps Unlimited(no data capping) @Rs.393(including GST). Service is top notch No downtime. Even better than Jio Fiber.
Screenshot-20200922-095021.png

Oh really that's saddening. Ya Local ISP charge little extra for installation. But they are way cheaper than BSNL. My Local ISP provides 34Mbps Unlimited(no data capping) @Rs.393(including GST). Service is top notch No downtime. Even better than Jio Fiber.
Your luck brother. :blush2:

These are the recent plans of a Local ISP in my area and the GST will be extra too. :undecided::lol:

KZ49z3M.png

Just now visited the local BSNL exchange office and met SDO and he was saying that we are not getting new plans in our portal currently but you can write an application on paper for plan change we will change when they will be available. :lol: :undecided::dodgy2:

Your luck brother. :blush2:

These are the recent plans of a Local ISP in my area and the GST will be extra too. :undecided::lol:

KZ49z3M.png
This is daylight Robbery man.:eek:
I am getting 75Mbps Unlimited at Rs.585(including GST) and Rs.483(including GST) if recharged for 6 month.
Last month used 1.5TB and my hard disk get full because of overexcitement.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Finally, Plans are live in my area too. Just gave an upgrade request.

vI7lZhc.png

7a345wK.png

Got the list where new plans currently going to be available.

PU9B5kk.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock