Article BSNL to launch new Unlimited Bharat Fiber Broadband plans to counter Jio Fiber

Finally, Plans are live in my area too. Just gave an upgrade request.

vI7lZhc.png

7a345wK.png

Got the list where new plans currently going to be available.

PU9B5kk.png
Where is Odisha? You told me that it will be 100% available in Odisha. :cf2:

Where is Odisha? You told me that it will be 100% available in Odisha. :cf2:
Bro as per the circular I told you. We have the option of waiting only. Even my plan has changed but the speed hasn't upgraded currently.

Bro as per the circular I told you. We have the option of waiting only. Even my plan has changed but the speed hasn't upgraded currently.
Not available in Kolkata as well. Which is largest city in Eastern India.

Yeaaa! Bro I had a query.. I'm currently outstation and I requested for a fiber connection a week ago for my home in Mhow. Yesterday they installed it and it's up and running..I just wanted to know if how would I now able to login into BSNL portal? I had a DSL connection long back but surrendered it. Would I need to re register again?

Yeaaa! Bro I had a query.. I'm currently outstation and I requested for a fiber connection a week ago for my home in Mhow. Yesterday they installed it and it's up and running..I just wanted to know if how would I now able to login into BSNL portal? I had a DSL connection long back but surrendered it. Would I need to re register again?
Just register on portal with any Id add BSNL account with the details they ask you will get all details in the bill.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock