BSNL now offers 2 Mbps speed post FUP starting from Rs 675 plan

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
State-run telco Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited ( BSNL ) has reportedly increased data speed post FUP for broadband plans above Rs 675. Earlier, BSNL offered a broadband speed of 1 Mbps post FUP, but now they offer a download speed of 2 Mbps starting from the Rs 675 plan.

The BBG Combo UL 675 plan currently offers 4 Mbps speed upto 5 GB and 1 Mbps beyond that. But now, it’s modified to 2 Mbps beyond the FUP limit. Other plans that fall under this new offer are the BBG ULD 795, Combo ULD 845 plan and BBG Combo ULD 945 plan whose FUP limit is 10 GB.

The BBG Combo ULD 1199 plan which was capped to 2 Mbps speed at 20 GB will now have an FUP limit of 30 GB.

BSNL now offers 2 Mbps speed post FUP starting from Rs 675 plan - ET Telecom

Great for usere who are having plans in price range of 600-1K,but what is use of opting 1199 Combo if they are just increasing FUP limit by 10 GB,they should have increased 1199 plan speed to 4 Mbps unlimited :(

Still costly. Private operators are providing 2 Mbps at less than Rs 400, taxes extra.

I changed my plan from 499 to 680 plan in chennai.bsnl employees doesn't know anything on speed upgrades[emoji13] .anyone getting this 2mbps speed after fup in chennai?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock