BSNL now offers free Amazon Prime membership on Rs 499 broadband plans and below

You don't have to opt for annual pack. But, You have to be a subscriber of rs.499 or below pack for a year. I mean you should subscribe to the same pack for a period of 12 months already. After completing 12 months on same pack, on the 13th month you become eligible for this offer.

On the other hand, if you switch to Rs.745 or above pack you will be instantly eligible for the prime membership. I have availed my annual prime membership using this method. And @Balaji G bro, 599 pack may not be eligible for this.

This is one great benefit from BSNL. I wish i could get free Prime subscription but can't since i no more use BSNL, its one of the very worthy purchase even if you pay. Worthier than Netflix or Hotstar for me due to free amazon deliveries.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock