BSNL bill payment facility through pvt digital wallet soon

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Customers of state-run BSNL will be able to pay their bills through private digital wallets like Mobikwik and Paytm by the end of this month. “BSNL is in talks with PSP’s like Paytm, Mobikwik and Indepay for using e-wallet and prepaid cards through BSNL website. This measure shall promote easier and faster payments of BSNL services using e-wallets and prepaid cards,” BSNL Director (Finance) Sujata Ray said in a statement.

A BSNL official said that the facility to pay through e-wallets and mobile wallets will be in place by the end of this month. BSNL is now 4th largest mobile operator in the country and the largest fixed line service provider.

The company is also one of the fastest growing mobile service provider in the country which has huge presence in rural area. It has 93.7 million mobile customers and 13.89 million fixed line subscribers.

BSNL bill payment facility through pvt digital wallet soon | The Indian Express

vellalucky said:
already present in freecharge from months and paid from it several times

Freecharge is waste app. Maximum recharge/payments was failed when i tried to. Paytm better than Freecharge. Also, after unsuccessful recharge, refund policy too much waited in Freecharge.

D. J. Das. said:
Freecharge is waste app. Maximum recharge/payments was failed when i tried to. Paytm better than Freecharge. Also, after unsuccessful recharge, refund policy too much waited in Freecharge.
Both are equally good for me so far. FC giving more CB these days. :tup

D. J. Das. said:
In my opinion Freecharge is very good, they give many CB offers n paytm nothing, up to now i not failed a single rc, all over Freecharge is best

Yes. Previously during early days 2012-14 Paytm was offering lots of CB. But now totally lost its charm and FC took over. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock