BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH General Discussions

K2W1IYR.jpg
Thanks @abhishekarora . I really appreciate for your help.

1. So now bsnl FTTH department guys are also providing the small size white splice /junction box (like JioFiber's small splice box) and a new white fiber cable instead of previous old big junky Black splice Box (pic attached) and black round fiber cable?
80S0llz.jpg

2. Please click closer pics of this small white splice box and white fiber cable.

3. Please also click few wide angle pics which covers the longer length of fiber cable fixed on wall and how it is coming from outside to show how nicely the work of fixing the fiber cable on walls have done by bsnl guys.

Ok, here are few more pics.
They drilled the wall above door

NBJauDA.jpg

QDaGxbG.jpg

R6j6xfb.jpg

A2WmZvD.jpg

gGLL88l.jpg

Ka95k9w.jpg
Thanks for your effort bro. Drilling a tiny hole in the wall is a good option. We can cover it later with something if we want. And they have even clipped it. Looks tidy.

BSNL FTTH guy called and said he would come today to check feasibility, but didn't come. BSNL office guys already told I can get FTTH now and gave me his number. I'm concerned what happens if there is a problem in the connection or if fiber is cut if service is like this.

Your LCO has done a neat and tidy job of drilling and wiring placement. Good stuff.

Thanks for your effort bro. Drilling a tiny hole in the wall is a good option. We can cover it later with something if we want. And they have even clipped it. Looks tidy.

BSNL FTTH guy called and said he would come today to check feasibility, but didn't come. BSNL office guys already told I can get FTTH now and gave me his number. I'm concerned what happens if there is a problem in the connection or if fiber is cut if service is like this.
For this, you need to call them daily. It took around 2 months to get a connection installed at my Home

For this, you need to call them daily. It took around 2 months to get a connection installed at my Home
Two months.... Wow. Keep us informed once your bill generates on 4th bro.
You took directly from BSNL but have already paid 1900rs for the modem. You shouldn't get any rental charges from what I can see.

@abhishekarora
1. Is that fiber cable flat or round shape?
2. What is the cost of fiber cable or upto how much length is free ?
3. What other payments you had deposited other than ONT router?
4. Can you please share the pic of the last point (fiber distribution box) in your nearby area from where the bsnl fiber cable is pulled out directly to your house? Because i want to find bsnl's FTTH dp box in my nearby area but i dont know how it looks like. So if you can share it's pic than i will be helpful for me.

Last edited:
Two months.... Wow. Keep us informed once your bill generates on 4th bro.
You took directly from BSNL but have already paid 1900rs for the modem. You shouldn't get any rental charges from what I can see.
No, nothing is paid for ONT, it will be added in the first bill itself.
Paid only a one month rental or you can say security deposit by cheque

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock